Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to School


Spring semester of Grad school starts today. Can't say that I am real happy about it, but I am going to try not to complain to much. Instead, I am looking toward the bright side, by the end of summer I will have my masters degree!


We had a FANTABULOUS weekend! Friday evening was relaxing with the family. Saturday Brooke and I braved the snow and headed down to Charleston for the Winter Jam concert with some friends. It was awesome! 9 great bands! Red was amazing...loved it! Newsboys....WOW what a show! David Crowder Band was probably my next favorite. Kutless rocked! Fracesca Batestelli,Chris August, Chris Sly, Newsong, Sidewalk Prophets and Tony Nolan preaching. I am hoping to go again at the end of the month in Colombus...it was that awesome!! I didn't take my good camera because I was afraid they would have camera restrictions and didn't want to have to go back out in the cold to return it to the car. I was bummed because everyone else had their DSLRs and I just had my little point and shoot....but I still got some decent shots. I used some of the shots last night to create a worship video for church! If there is a Winter Jam coming near you....GO!!!!



Sunday we had an amazing worship service at church...the Lord was there without a doubt! Then Sunday night we had family fun night at the YMCA. My camera battery died so I didn't get to capture the exciting HORSE basketball tournament between Roberta (aka Michael Jordan, because of her game winning lay up), Angela, Betty and myself. We had fun and maybe even burned a few calories! The kids spent the whole evening in the pool. We all had a great time and came home worn out. Everyone overslept this morning...man we coulda used a 2 hr delay!



They are calling for 4 inches of snow to fall tonight on top of who knows how many inches of snow and ice that we already have. The kids just might get their snow day tomorrow!

No comments: