Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American Idol Season 10 New Judges rock

I spent the day doing homework, cooking a yummy new recipe that I will share later, going to AWANA and then relaxing with my favorite show!

Woohoo! The only show I ever watch on TV is back. I was really worried about the new judges but I gotta say it has been my favorite audition night ever. If this is any indication of how the season is going to go then WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It is gonna be a fantastic season.

I have never watched the show for the judges. Simon actually really got on my nerves. All the naysayers have predicted this will be the last season since Simon is gone. I think we are off to a pretty good start with our new judges! Well with the exception of that one Brittney Spears wanna be that they put through tonight!

I love watching and trying to figure out who is going to go far. The past few years I have been right on. Chris Daughtry was my pick several years ago and well, I still think I was right on that one! What was America thinking???????

My faves for tonight were Robbie the 16 yr old, the 15 yr old girl, I didnt get to see the Kosovo girl but my friends say they loved her. My heart is pulling for Travis Orlando the last one on tonight...wow what a story and he can sing and is such a sweetie! Then his mom running in and raising her hand praising the Lord, she even said thank you God and it didn't get edited out! I was actually crying, I wasn't the only one because Ryan was crying too!

This was by far the best audition night ever. I usually don't enjoy the auditions much. This time they showed more of the singers and just a few of the bad singer clips...instead of killing us with tons of the crappy ones like the usually do.

So long Simon!! The show WILL go on without you!

2 comments:

Betty and Wilma said...

Scrapbooker for hire. Now that's an idea! Well I'm pretty busy myself with 7 kids (4 mine, 3 sisters), but they all love crafts, even the boys! I thought the rating would go down without simon's unique personality.

Fahim Radzi said...

The name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
safe and prosperous for those who obey ALLAH.Embrace ISLAM, surely Allah will grant you a reward of two-fold.In the event that you reject Islam, then you will sin on yourself.O all mankind, let us hold on to one word, that there is no discrepancy between us.That we worship Allah and we do not equate Allah with the face turned to another: Unless they say "witness that we are the people who devotion to Allah"