Saturday, January 15, 2011

Arise My Love

We went to Winter Jam last weekend and it was simply amazing as usual. 8000 people there to worship the Lord with some amazing bands. My favorite part of Winter Jam every year is Newsong singing Arise my Love. One of my favorite songs ever. The crowd ALWAYS erupts, not an eye dry and not a hand unraised when they sing "and the grave could not hold THE KING!!!"

I found this phenominal video that had me crying crocodile tears while watching it.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2: 20(NKJV)



How can she have this faith in God??

I have a personal relationship with HIM. Through that relationship he has revealed many things to make my faith in Him stronger and stronger!

Who would believe that a Rolex they came across just evolved on its own? No intelligent being would. It would be quite evident that a watchmaker had to be involved with its creation. The creation around us is just the same. The Master Creator....GOD... created the world and everything in it. This world did not just come to be from a big bang. Can people really believe that we evolved from monkeys? Why aren't monkeys still evolving and why aren't we evolving into something else?? Who created the monkeys to begin with??

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
~Hebrews 11:1

No comments: