Thursday, January 06, 2011

2010 Book List

Every year for the past several years I have meant to keep a list of the books that I read. Especially since my memory is getting so bad. Sometimes my mom or sister will give me a book and I will be halfway through it before I realize it is one that I have already read. There are too many good books to read to be rereading ones that I have already read!! Plus it will just be neat to know how many books I actually read in one year....I have never kept track.

I am sure it will not be as many books this year due to the lack of time for pleasure reading while be a full time grad student. No, I will not be adding the textbooks to my book list! UGH....those I do not want to remember for the most part!

1. The Telling by Beverly Lewis - This is book 3 in the Seasons of Grace series. I read the other two from the series in December of 2010 when Fall semester finished.

I love every single Beverly Lewis book I have ever read. She is one of my favorite authors. I am pretty sure I have read every book she has written, aside from her youth books, and her newest release The Thorn, book 1 of the Rose trilogy which I am waiting for at the library!

2. Love Letters: Love Notes/Cookie Schemes/Posted Dreams/eBay Encounter (Heartsong Novella Collection) I actually started this toward the end of December but I finished it last night! Great book. I love these short stories that entwine the same characters.



I will be updating this list for my personal records as I complete more books.

No comments: