Saturday, January 08, 2011

The Baby Hog - That's Me!


Oct 16th 2010 we welcomed a new little princess to the family. My sister Julie had her first baby, little miss Aubrey Anne Reagin.

It has been 15 years since we have had a baby girl in our family. Mom and Dad had 3 girls before they finally got their boy...but in the grandchildren department they are loaded up with 5 boys and now 2 girls!

My sister Christina is expecting her second baby this coming April....and it's another boy.

So many of my friends and family are having babies. People keep asking if I would like another one. So here it is for the world to read, NO WAY! I am perfectly content with my three wonderful children, and I don't feel like I can give them enough individual attention the way it is.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE babies. However, at this stage in my life I am content to love on my niece and soon to come new nephew, and all my friends babies. They call me a baby hog, but I know how fast they grow up and I love cuddling, and bonding with them when they are babies. Just wish my princess Aubrey lived closer than 8 hrs away.


Grandma McDonald is in Atlanta babysitting because Julie had to go back to work this week. Grandma is going to go down to stay for her at least a month to prolong Aubrey having to start daycare. It breaks my heart that she is going to have to be in daycare. I was so blessed to be able to stay at home with my babies, or have family here to watch them. Saying lots of prayers for Julie because I know it is hard on her having to leave her little sweetie.

No comments: