Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where does the time go?

Jeesh this week has just flown by! There is so much to do and just to few hours in the day to do it all!




I have started substitute teaching again and feel totally out of sorts! I am not a morning person so having to get up at 5am to get me and the kids ready to leave by 7am is a bad start to the day! Then rushing to drop everyone off at their different places and getting to whatever school I am going to on time.....argh! Luckily so far I have been blessed with good classes. I was totally bushed on Wed though because I was in Kindergarten. Have I ever mentioned that teachers just do NOT get paid enough for all that they do in a day? I didn't even have a lunch break! Had to eat lunch with my kindergarteners! Not even a moment to yourself to go potty! I am just thankful that right now I do not have to have a full time job! Keep all the teachers in this world in your prayers...they certainly need it!




Boys Scouts is started again and Tennis is still taking up Tues and Thurs evenings. Brooke is kinda on a break from violin lessons because her teachers father has been ill....and now with tennis everyday until 5 and matches Tues and Thurs....it is just to much. Everyone is doing very well in school. Tyler continues to get 100% on every spelling test and Nick has only missed a couple words so far this year. Brooke just got midterms and so far has A's in everything but math and she is only 1 point away from an A in it!




Here is a beautiful rainbow photo I took for my Photos of Faith challenge! Picture perfect;)



I just got a job at Crafts 2000 as the Scrapbook Teacher! I am excited to get my classes there started! I will make 100% profit from all of the classes so that should help out a little!




Well I better go get some dinner going so we can head to the tennis match! Oh yeah...Brooke won her Tues Match against a 9th grader 9-7! She was so thrilled because she expected to be beat since the girl was in 0th grade and she is only in 7th!




I can't believe today is already Thursday! Where oh where does the time go??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man. You made me tired just reading that dude! :-p