Friday, September 07, 2007

Sick and scatterbrained!

Ugh! I woke up feeling like I have been hit in the head with a brick. Sinus infection....grrrrrrr. Nick is sick too..both of us had low grade fevers today. Wouldn't have been so bad had I not have so much to do today! I got some medicine in me and went through the day with that wierd drugged feeling that Sudafed gives me! Ever seen that commercial with the balloon head floating around.....well I can totally relate to that balloon head guy cause that is exactly how sinus meds make me feel!






Today was my dads birthday so I went out to lunch with him. I was so out of my head that I forgot to pay! Luckily dad noticed and paid for me! He didn't even say anything until later I realized that I hadn't paid and said that I had to go back to pay...he said he paid it! JEESH! Go out with him for his birthday and HE had to pay for my lunch! Ugh Happy Birthday Dad!

We had crop club tonight. I just love Crop club nights and seeing all our scrappin friends! I spent the evening making kits and finishing a couple of projects for Scrap Camp classes! Will post them soon!



No comments: