Friday, September 21, 2007

Scrappin

AHHH!! The weekend! I still have tons to do but at least I can sleep in Sat morning!
McDonald family reunion Saturday afternoon....and then I plan on scrapping. Unfortunately, not personal scrapping. I have to get a poster made for my upcoming classes at Crafts 2000. Gotta have it done by Sunday afternoon because Sunday night Crafts 2000 is having a Scrapbooking Night with make and takes and free $25 retail value gift to each attendee! They have 130 registered to attend. So I am hoping that I will get some interest in my classes that night! WOOHOO!!!!

I hope to spend some time next week organizing my scrapbook room! I have so many projects coming up and my room is such a wreck I can't even stand being in it! UGH!

Tennis Update: Brooke played doubles and won her match Thursday. Her doubles team and one other doubles team were the only two matches that Hamilton won at this match. The team they were playing, Jackson, has the Greenmont Tennis club kids on it and most of them get lessons with tennis Pros. Unfortunately, we just can't afford the EXPENSIVE Pro lessons. All of the Hamilton kids tried super hard and actually did very well against the Jackson kids...they made them fight for their win!

Here are some of the kits I designed last weekend. Trying to use up some old stock to make room for the new stuff!;)





Have a GREAT weekend!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!!! (As usual!)

Sorry I didn't come crop last night, but I was so exhausted, I went to bed before Kevin and Kela even got there!

I would love to do a tribute album to Grandma, and work on it with you! But give me just a bit more time... :)

Maybe at the retreat in November we could start it! :)

Sunny said...

So cute, call me tonight and we can long distance scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

Can ya not decide which format you like best there chica??

:)