Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy Weekend Ahead!




This week has been pretty jam packed. Brooke had tennis matches Tuesday and Thursday. She is doing great and so proud to be on the Hamilton Tennis Team! She is loving school and according to her grades so far (they have this cool edline thing that we can go online anytime and check grades in every class!) she is making straight A's! Nothing could make a homeschool mom who just sent her child to school any happier!!

Faith Sisters has grown into a great community of Christian women and I feel truly blessed! I know that this faithbooking ministry was something that the Lord has impressed on me as my purpose and it feels good to know that I am walking in his plan for my life!

Well it is going to be a super busy weekend for me! Chad is taking the boys fishing in the mountains while I work at the studio. We have some ladies spending the whole weekend. We have to cook for them and clean and all that fun stuff but after they are all taken care of I am hoping for some scrapping time. Of course, the scrapping time will be making up class kits and make and takes for Scrap Camp...but hey at least it is scrapping! Brooke also has a tennis match on Saturday so not sure how I am going to pull that one off!

Will be back online Monday! Have a GREAT weekend my bloggy friends!

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Thise pictures of Brooke are so stinkin cute!