Friday, March 06, 2009

52 Blessings {Week 6}



I am so blessed to have the most wonderful husband. We have been married for 13 going on 14 years! Wow it just doesn't seem that long! Looking back at these pictures though...wow have we aged! We looked like kids when we got married!

I couldn't ask for a better husband. Of course we have our moments but for the most part we see eye to eye on most everything. He does so much more than most husbands. We are truly a team. I thank the Lord for him every single day.

I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Awww...how sweet! And, you're right...you do look like kids! :)

Annie said...

wow you look like you're about 16! But then again, you still super young! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how similar our wedding dresses were! great pics!