Friday, March 06, 2009

Time Flies 2009 update!

Wow! It is hard to believe that it is already March! The weather was so beautiful here today, in the 70's! WOOHOOO! I am so sick of the snow and freezing cold. Welcome spring!!!

Life has been pretty calm here. I have been feeling better with my new treatment. So hopefully the pills will continue to control the endometriosis. I have a little pain here and there but it is manageable now at least.

Chad has a fractured sesanoid(sp?) bone in his foot. It is all caused by his right knee that needs a partial replacement. We went to the Dr in Cincinatti yesterday and he recommended orthodics in his shoes and if it isn't doing better in 3 months, surgeryt o remove the sesanoid bone from his foot. Apparently it is a bone you do not have to have, we are doing our research on that still. So prayers for his foot to heal with no surgery are greatly needed!

I finally have my scraproom somewhat organized with what I have to work with for now. I am really hoping for some cabinets and countertop to really make it how I want it...but for now I am settling with what I have. It doesnt look beautiful but it works and I am able to get things accomplished without feeling overwhelmed by a mess! I am currently working on an album for our pastor. He is retiring from our church so we collected some photos and I am almost done putting the album together.

The boys are both playing indoor soccer every Saturday. They love it. Especially Tyler, and he is doing great. Last week he scored the only two goals to win the game for his team! Nic has been doing good too, just hasnt scored any goals. He is better at defending the goal!

Brooke is playing volleyball at the YMCA and will be starting up her track season next week with hurdles and long distance. She is also singing in the county honor choir and will be performing in front of the whole county in a couple weeks.

All the kids had great grades! Tyler and Brooke both with straight A's and Nic with straight B's! They were all listed in the newspaper for their awesome grades! I am so proud of them for working hard and doing their best!

I am loving my job as a preschool teacher/director. I couldn't think of a better job for me right now! The hours are perfect because I can take the kids to school and be out with plenty of time to do a few errands and then be able to pick the kids up from school. The only thing I wish is that I had retirement. Then it would be perfect! But it is pretty close to perfect and I LOVE teaching 3 and 4 yr olds. I wish I had a little more time to devote to our FaithSisters website but hopefully I can get everything caught up over the summer break!

No comments: