Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick of Sickness!

Who invited the cold back to WV? It is freezing outside again. Yesterday it was a warm 74 degree high. I want spring!!

When will everyone be healthy again? For the past two days I have had a splitting headache, dizzy, fevered and just feeling plain awful. After work I came home and slept the rest of the day. I was awake long enough to watch Idol and then back to bed. Thankfully I am feeling some better today. Brooke missed school yesterday with the same headache, dizziness and fever as me. Thankfully today we were both feeling well enough to go to school. Poor Nic is looking like he might be next. He overslept this morning and just wasn't himself. I have been expecting the school to call for me to come pick him up all day. Praying that he has gotten better and won't be sick!

I thought that Danny and Chris both did excellent last night. Scott really blew me away too. My guess is Anoop and Jorge will be going home tonight. To me their performances were the weakest.

Well I am off to prepare my bible story for Awana tonight. My little Sparks (K-2nd grade) are so much fun and just love their bible story time at Awana. I do my best to make it special for them:) I am thinking maybe puppets tonight!

No comments: