Monday, March 09, 2009

Beverly Lewis Books

I love, love, love every book I have ever read by Beverly Lewis!

The past couple months I have read the whole series of Summerhill Secrets. Which are actually teen novels...but very good! I passed them along to Brooke and I hope she will enjoy them as much as I did. These are from an "Englisher" point of view living beside Amish.

I just finished The Redemption Of Sarah Cain. Another fabulous Amish story. Now I can't wait to get the movie!!

My favorite Beverly Lewis series is Abram's Daughters. This is the series that really got me back into reading for pleasure!

I recommend Bevery Lewis books! I talked Josie into starting Abrams Daughters. When she comes to visit this summer we are gonna head to Amish country for a day! I had such a good time at Amish country after reading these books!!

Now I have to find a new book to start. Hmmmm...could always reread Twilight I guess! Can't wait till March 21st when the DVD is out. Gotta see it again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the first two Twilight books. I heard the last one is the best.

Michelle McVaney said...

Last one wasn't my favorite. In fact I got kinda bored when one part seemed to last for too long! I loved them all...but I didn't consider the last one best.