Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seeds Are Sprouting!

I am so excited! My cucumber seeds are sprouting already! WOOHOO! Now if everything else will sprout!! I still haven't planted my herbs or flower seeds yet. Best be doing that this weekend I guess!


Christina and Angela are going to a worship conference tomorrow. I can't take off work so I am just going to the concert part in the evening. Heather Sloan and I are driving up as soon as Heather gets off work. I am hoping we will have a little extra time so we can stop at Micheals!:) I have a coupon!! I am so excited for a girls evening!


I am working on a fun new project for my mom for Mother's day! While Chad and I were at Amish country I fell in love with these little Fairy Gardens. I found a FREE big clay pot on the curb last weekend, thanks to Diana for calling to tell me about it!! So I am getting ready to start mom's fairy garden. I have already been to Crafts 2000 to buy some miniatures to decorate it. Now I just have to find the right herbs to plant!! This is going to be fun. I am posting a photo of the garden I saw in Amish country. I hope mine will turn out as cute!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

That looks cute...it would fun to have on my deck. Maybe I'll make one too~

Kim said...

Cool idea!! may have to steal it!