Monday, February 23, 2009

52 Blessings {Week 5}


I am so blessed to have a healthy, smart and beautiful daughter. She just turned 13 and I keep thinking to myself. Only a little while longer to keep her here at home with me. They just grow up to quickly. Doing my best to train her up in the way she should go. Praying that she will always stay on the right path, the one that God has planned for her.
Brooke is super smart. I homeschooled her for 7 years. Then she started public school last year for 7th grade. She has done so well in school! Straight A's with an occasional B in math. I feel like she has such a strong foundation both educational and spiritually. I pray that she will always remember to put God first!

2 comments:

Annie said...

She's a beautiful girl Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love this age? ha

I think I can't wait til she leaves! hahaha J/K! ;)

I love your bloggy :)