Wednesday, January 28, 2009

52 Blessings {Week 4}



My little sister Julie lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband Chris. She is the youngest of us girls but my brother is the youngest of the family. Julie had a sickly childhood. She had horrid allergies and terrible asthma. Life was often crappy for her. She was allergic to so many different foods, including corn (all forms of it) and corn is in nearly everything. She was allergic to milk too. Those are the two that I remember the most. She was always on medicine. Some of the medicines gave her hallucinations. One time she was so mad at us because we were all floating in bubbles and she couldn't figure out how to get in a bubble too.

She has grown up to be a healthy girl! She still has allergies but thank the Lord they are much milder than they used to be. I am so thankful that she is so much healthier now.

We don't get to see each other much, but when we do we always have loads of fun. Our favorite thing to do is play Canasta! We even formed a Canasta club!:) If we don't get in at least one game when we are together we feel ripped off! So we usually find the time for at least ONE game! We also love to play sing star and American Idol!

Love my littlest sister!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! Julie is a sweetie :) She always reminded me the most of your mom :)

Annie said...

very sweet Michelle! I need to get caught up... ;)

Sunny said...

Great post!
I hope one day to meet your sisters...I already feel like I know them.

P.S.
YOUR BLOG IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!