Wednesday, January 28, 2009

52 Blessings {Week 3}



I am so blessed to have FaithSisters in my life. I knew with all my heart that the Lord wanted us to pursue our ideas for FaithSisters. The way things came together it could have only been God. The way things have grown it is obviously God! Each day I am so blessed to chat with likeminded Christian women and see how their day has gone. To pray for their needs. To know that when I have needs they are praying for me. My FaithSisters are the first prayer warriors that I head to when I need prayer. We have seen so many answers to the prayers we have lifted up.

I knew FaithSisters was going to be awesome, but I never really imagined it could be this awesome! I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful women who I call friends. I have only got to meet a few of them in person. Hopefully I will get to meet more of them here on this earth, but if not I know that someday we will all be celebrating together in heaven!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Can I copy your blessing!!

I am so blessed also and I love you guys!