Thursday, January 08, 2009

52 Blessings Project Week 1

It was a freezing cold day here in WV. We had a Snow Day! No school. So good for me because I was feeling very bad today. Would it be to much to ask for a snow day tomorrow too? Oh I could sure use another day off;)

I am so excited to be starting the 52 Blessings Project from Faith Sisters. The challenge is to Post 1 Blessing for each week all year long. Maybe this will help me to be a better blogger too:)

52 Blessings Project Week 1
There are so many blessings in my life. The first one that I will spotlight is my wonderful family. I feel so blessed to be married to a wondeful Christian man. Chad is such a great husband and loving father. I could not ask for a better husband. Sure, he isn't perfect, but he works hard to be his very best. I admire him for his commitment to everything that he does.

My three children are healthy. They are the joy of my life. They are smart and talented and so sweet. The Lord blessed me with the most wonderful family!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful family photo Michelle! I can't believe how big your kids are now!

Kay said...

So glad you have been blessed with your beautiful family and wonderful husband. So good to see you.

Marilee said...

Yes, families are a true blessing, and it looks like you have been truly blessed! Great photo!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. You have a great fam :) And I LOVE that pic :) (I wrote about you on my bloggy! hehe)