Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

I haven't read the books yet, but Brooke and my cousins Kacie and Jodi and I went to the premiere on Thursday night. Wow! FABULOUS movie! Of course everyone says the books are better. Aren't they always?? So I am ready to dive into the first Twilight book! Sunny sent it to me in my surprise box! The Dr has ordered me to just relax and do nothing....so I am hoping to spend some time relaxing and reading! I am going to do some scrapping too. I think if I scrap in small intervals it shouldn't bother my back. I am sure hoping at least!



It is FREEZING here. Seems like winter has come early. I don't understand why we never have FALL anymore around here. We go from HOT to FREEZING. Where oh where did fall disappear to?? We have already had our first two hour delay with approximately 3 inches of snow covering the roads. It was pouring down big HUGE flakes when we were going in to see Twilight. We were all hoping for lots of snow when we came back out so there would be a two hour delay...but no such luck! We got out of the movie at almost 3am and then back up by 6:30am. EEEEK! So yesterday was a tired day. I worked and then took a twenty minute nap and went to crop club! I slept in till 10am this morning!

Well I really wish I could get my house cleaned up...but as per Dr orders I am heading to the lazyboy to start on my Twilight book and relax:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your book! :)