Monday, November 17, 2008

Great Concert


Jenny from Addison Road and Me!

Wow! I wasn't feeling well Sunday. I went to church and came home exhausted. I took a nap for a few hours in hopes that I would feel up to going to the concert to see Addison Road. Thankfully, with a pain killer and the nap, by 4:30 I was feeling a bit better. I headed to the concert. My sister had volunteered us to help at the merchandise tables for the bands. Heather Sloan and I worked the After Edmund table. I had never heard of this band...but wow! They rocked our socks off! I was totally impressed with them...and had I been feeling good I would have probably been up there bouncing around in the front row! I just had to get their CD. Love this new band and I am totally sure we are going to be hearing lots more from them! They put on an AMAZING show!

Brooke and Nic with After Edmund

Addison Road was awesome too. My sister and Angela Marshall were working the merchandise table for Addison Road. When Jenny came up for autographs at the merch table I was excited to tell her how Hope Now had really blessed me. When I started to tell her about it she said wait, you are the girl from the blog! Her mom has google reader and gets messages whenever someone posts about Addison Road! So "HI to Jenny's mom!!!" Leave a comment:)! Anyways, she had texted Jenny to tell her to look for me at the concert!:) that was so neat! This was probably one of the best concerts I have been to...and I have been to alot. All three bands were phenominal!! Remember, I wasn't feeling that great, so the pics of me are not the best...my hair was looking a little slept on because of the long nap! LOL Me, Brooke and Nic with Addison Road

Today has been a crazy day. It started out all wrong and just kept going crazy! Tyler woke up sick, so he had to stay home from school. I called mom to see if she could come stay with him but she had to go to the hospital because my nephew Cole was having tubes put in his ears. So Tyler stayed alone with my sister, Chad and my mom calling frequently to check on him until I got home at noon. I went through McDonalds this morning for breakfast since the morning chaos left me rushing and not grabbing something on the way out. I paid at McDonalds and then drove off without my food!! DUH! Here is the crazy thing, I was already at the mineral wells exit, approximately 10 miles from McDonalds, before I even noticed I didn't have my food! That was probably the dumbest thing that happened all day but more random craziness has been going on all day...our lights in the upstairs level of our house just quit working, everyone one of them except the bathrooms! Chad is trying to fix that right now. The most recent thing being that our studio downtown has been broken into and someone apparently slept there last night????? CRAZY! So anyways, thinking I might just go to bed early and hope for a more pleasant, normal day tomorrow! Get behind me satan!

Here are some more photos from the concert!

Heather Sloan, Christina, Jenny, Angela and Me

Me with After Edmund- those guys are a blast!

4 comments:

debiachi said...

Michelle,
I knew she would want to meet you, but I wasn't able to reach her until AFTER she left the stage, so I'm glad you helped with the table. Wanna know the best thing about Jenny??? She really BELIEVES what she sings and she lives it out every moment of every day. Today is her birthday and she felt the baby move for the very first time. Pretty nice BD gift!

HOPE NOW,
dc
Jenny's Mom

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!!!! How cool :)

I am so sorry you've had such a crazy day! Kinda creepy about the studio!! Are your lights fixed yet?

Could you possibly email me a pic of your vanity? Kevin needs it to show to a couple who want him to build them one! PLEASE?!

Sunny said...

OH MY HECK!!!
I just realized it has been so long since I have seen a photo of you! You need to update some of your profile photos.
Your hair is so long...you look like a differnet girl. You look so young.
WOW...freeky how long since I have seen your face.I miss you so much now :(
HUGS
Sunny

"Kreative Karma" said...

Yeah, I agree with Sunny... I saw you not THAT long ago and your hair is super long! Longer than mine! Did ya ever think? lol!