Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Day

The weather outside is frightful...but we only had a 2 hr delay. Since my preschool is only open for 4 hours we just do a one hr delay when the county calls a two hour delay. At first I thought a delay would be nice, an extra little bit to sleep in....well I got to sleep in, but the day at preschool was a little chaotic to say the least! The kids were out of their routine, and things were just crazy! one little boy slipped and fell and hit the back of his head so hard. I was so thankful his daddy was still there when it happened! In about 5 minutes he was smiling and back to normal, but he had a huge bump on the back of his head.:)

I got two early birthday presents in the mail! One from my dear friend Sunny in Utah. She sent me three shirts and a bunch of scrappin goodies! I hope to create something with the new pebbles stamps she sent....I will post a photo as soon as I make something with my new goodies!!:) Oh she also sent me the cutest card I have ever seen! ADORABLE...it has a little slider on it! Gotta figure out how she made that so I can make one too!

My other present was to myself...hehe...Bad I know! We placed an order for the studio and I splurged and bought the Page Maps book. I just love sketches and this book is full of fabulous scrapbooking sketches! I have been wanting it for a while...and now it is mine!

Now to just get my scrapbook room organized so I can sit down with my Addison Road CD and get some scrapping done! Maybe someone will want to send me a professional organizer for my birthday...hint, hint!!:)

My scripture for the day "For with God nothing shall be impossible." ~Luke 1:37
Hmmm...maybe I can accomplish getting my scraproom organized:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say those were early bday presents ;) haha