Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day



The kids had a snow day today! They were so anxious to get outside and play...but it was misting nearly all day. After lunch they went outside and had a blast. Nick and Derek made a giant snowball and had a blast rolling it around the yard. Then they made a little snowman. They wanted to make a snowman for each person int he family! They were running out of snow though!

Tyler was my little cleaning helper. He cleaned up the entire toy room and got it looking GREAT! I owe him a Webkins for all that help;) He is a Webkins collector now! This will be his third. After cleaning he went out to build a snowman.

Diana came over and we scrapbooked. I worked on some upcoming Faith Sisters Challenges...felt so good to get those done!

Chad wasnt feeling well today. He never ever calls off work but today he did. I woke up at 6:45 and he was still in bed. Very unusual! Say a prayer for him. He is totally stressed about what to do with the surgery...and I think he might be getting an ulcer from all the stress and worry. Hoping he will schedule the knee surgery soon.





The boys had their Blue and Gold banquet tonight. They were so thrilled with all the badges and belt loops they got! It was a fun evening. I took tons of pictures! Lots of boy scout scrapping to come!

Chad's parents are coming this weekend. We are celebrating Tyler being baptised! His big day is Sunday!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics! My kids haven't had time to build a snowman. They have been too busy playing with the dog... LOL

Saweet layout!

Nat Nat said...

Love those pictures. You are super mom always busy. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I am sick of the snow. But my kids too are still enjoying it.