Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol Guys impress again!

I have been a littler under the weather the past couple of days. I decided to take it easy so have been working on some little projects that needed caught up. Then I indulged in another great read The Parting written by Beverly Lewis. Beverly Lewis is by far one of my favorite authors.

For the first time ever I have decided to keep a running list of all of the books that I read this year. I have never done this before. I decided to do it when my mom had asked me if I had read a book...and even though it sounded familiar I just couldnt figure out if I had read it or not! LOL So thought it would be fun to record all the books that I read. Believe it or not this book is the first one I have read in 2008! I have just been SO BUSY!

I really enjoyed last nights American Idol! Will have to say that Robbie did not impress. However, I was really impressed with David Cook! He got my vote last night for sure! Brooke and Nic are voting for David Archaleta (sp?).
I was also really impressed with Chickezee! He rocked! I especially loved his come back to Simon...about only Simon wearing the same thing twice on TV! I was laughing so hard that I spit my drink!!

I think Luke did well also last night and David Hernandez...wow that was good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved David H. I thought David A changed the song too much. Maybe it is because I love that song so much, but it REALLY bugged me how much he changed it. :(

I thought David C rocked too, and contrary to what Simon thought: the fact that David C was a "word nerd" really made him more likable for me!

I just wish he would not look down his nose so much...

No one else impressed me much except Chickezie, and I am glad he did well, cuz last week he stunk...