Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Top 3 American Idol Guys


I just gotta say that I am impressed with the talent of these guys on season 7. Every single one of them are good. It is tough competition this season to say the least!

I have picked my favorites! I always lean toward the rockers of course!

My top pick is Robbie Carrico. Do you know that he was born in Beckly, WV! A good ole WV boy! He also has a pet Yorkie! Kinda sealed the deal for me. He has a fabulous voice with a great range.

My next pick is Jason Castro. Not loving his dreads...but he has a great voice! Very talented guy. Seems a tad bit shy...hopefully he will overcome that quickly!

Micheal Johns has a great voice too. However, I kinda liked David Cook as well. So my third place pick is a tie right now!

So I wander who will be sent home? My guess is Garret and Luke. However, I really wish it would be Danny. He just gets on my nerves! Sadly he has a good voice...but oh that attitude. UGH!

Can't wait to see what the girls bring tomorrow night! My favorite is already Amanda..hoping she blows them away Wed night!

American Idol Junkie signing off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a fave girl yet, unless it is Syesha or A'sia. They are cute and seem sweet. Oh and they could sing...

I liked Robbie, but I didnt realize he was born in Beckley! Cool. Kevin lived there for a while, wonder how old he was when he left there....

Danny and Colton BOTH got on my nerves BIGTIME. Blech.

My faves are Danny Castro (dreds) and Michael Johns who is so hott I can hardly stand it! haha

Tammy said...

I agree...I go for the rockers too. I liked the Aussie guy (the last one who sang) too. I think Garrett is going home. Gotta love Idol...let the games begin ;-)