Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol Girls?

Snow day here today! So there were kids running around all over my house! It was one of the those kind of days that I had so much planned to do...but never really got to it cause other things kept coming up to do. UGH! It still turned out to be a pretty productive day though.

The Idol girls didn't impress me tonight. Actually, I was really unimpressed. I am with Simon tonight! They all need to pick better songs for next week. Can they not tell that the songs just don't work for them? Who will go tomorrow night? Hmmm I just can't say.

Not sure if the kids will have school tomorrow or not. I am hoping for a productive day tomorrow. Planning on doing some scrapping for upcoming classes I am working on.

1 comment:

Nat Nat said...

Sounds like everyday at my house. Great expectations and then FLOP nothing ever gets done. I really need a nanny or a maid. Sigh...