Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching Up!

Jeesh! The summer is just flying by like crazy! I can not believe that we will be leaving for vacation this Friday! Myrtle Beach...here we come!!


I have been super busy as usual. Working on my online classes for continueing Ed to renew my teaching certificate is taking a lot of time! Getting ready for the This Is My Story class that I am teaching at church-an awesome faithbooking class that I am so stinkin excited about! It started this past Sunday night. Also trying to get stuff ready for VBS which starts the Monday following the Sunday that we get back from the beach...so everything has to be ready before I go! I am seriously going to be ready for that vacation come Friday!!

Friday we took the kids to Forever Memories photography for a photo shoot. Stevin will be leaving on the 28th to go back to Seatle for the year with his mom so we needed to get our Cousins photos taken before he heads back. Cathy Freed did an awesome job on the photos! I can't wait to show some of them off! But for now..here is one that I took after the photo shoot with Cathy! Since I had all the kids matching and photo ready...I ran over to the park where we spend all of our time at tennis lessons! Beside the tennis courts is this tree that the kids LOVE...so we got a few shots in the tree! Now I just need to get some photoshopping tips so I can brighten them up a bit!

3 comments:

kimmerbean said...

This is such a great picture, Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Sunny said...

Fun to have all the kids together!

have fun...can't wait to see some vacation photos!

"Kreative Karma" said...

What a great photo! Awesome tree!