Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolved


The new Faithbooking challenge at Faith Sisters is set to go live tonight. The challenge is to Create a layout or piece of art that can be displayed to remind you of your New Years Resolutions. So I have been thinking today about my goals for 2008.

1. Scrapbook at least 20 mins a day. Hopefully more!
2. Read my bible daily.
3. Be a shining light in all situations...no more gossiping and complaining!
4. Provide homemade nutritious meals for my family everyday.
5. Attend Intercessory prayer on Thursday evenings.
6. Attend Bible Study Fellowship.

I am so looking forward to a wonderful 2008!

Thought and picture for today:
"Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's consent and notice." -Matthew 10:29


I took this picture in my mother-in-laws backyard. The whole tip of the tree was filled with birds when I went out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME pic! You should submit that pic to some contests or something. It is awesome!!!

And good resolutions ;)

I am needing new ideas for food. Got anything? ;)