Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Summer Reading

This summer has been so swamped that I haven't had much time to read! When the kids had tennis I would read while I waited for them and that was about all the reading I got in until vacation! While on vacation I read 3 and 1/2 books!

I am reading the Lauraine Snelling, Red River of the North Series. They are FABULOUS books! I finished book 4 while Brooke had Cross Country practice today.

I had a huge surprise in the mail on Monday! Laura Childs, the author of the scrapbooking murder mysteries that I reviewed at Bella a couple years ago, has a new book coming out in September! She sent me the proof copy...without the cover even. So I have another book to read and write a review for BellaOnline Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Umm..I know your a working girl now but are ya gonna update the blog sometime soon?? Hehe just kidding..
Loved our time together! Hope to see you soon!