Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Thankful...

I am so thankful that I have a relationship with my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that my relationship with Him is growing deeper and deeper every day. So thankful that every single day my faith grows because I am awakened to the fingerprints of God on my life.

I am so thankful that I am saved...I do not have to prove that I am a "good person" because Jesus Christ died on the cross to save me from my sins. No matter how "good" I am...I could never be sinless. Thank you Jesus for saving me from my sins!!

Just feeling so blessed to know Him and trust in His Word! If he can create the entire universe and everything in it....I know that he has the power to keep his word in tact!

Did you know that over 40 men wrote the Holy Bible? They wrote it over years, and at different times, yet all of them agreed. The Word is inspired and God breathed and I am so thankful that it is alive and means so much to me when I read it!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Amen Sister!