Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rainy Day and Camera


It has been one of the super rainy days here. Just when it seems like it is stopping it starts up again...so dark and dreary all day. The kind of day that just makes me want to SLEEP! Why is it that I get so stinkin tired on rainy days??


I had great plans of getting the laundry finished and the house mostly cleaned up. Well as I mentioned I was sleepy today so not so much got done. I have at least finished half of the laundry. Hoping that I won't have to work tomorrow so that I can get the rest finished. The life of a substitute teacher...never knowing if you have to work or not the next day. It does kinda get old!


My camera is kicking the bucket, on it's last leg, making me crazy! It all started while we were camping. Of course the leaves were such beautiful brilliant colors. The only time we have caught the leaves at the peak....and my camera goes crazy. I got a few good pictures during our hike but but missed so many opportunities for fabulous shots the rest of the weekend. I was so depressed.


I have secretly been craving a digital SLR. I checked out the Canon EOS Rebel XTi Digital Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens at Sams Club tonight when we went to get tires. It looks pretty yummy but I havent done my research yet. Trying to convince hubby that it would be the perfect Christmas/Birthday present. So anyone know anything about this camera? Would love some reviews! Gotta make sure this is the one I want to ask santa for!


Here is a fun little thing that was sent to me...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Snowball Grand Caravan


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Vanilla Macadamia Nut


3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): SMcV


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Sage Yorkie


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):Michelle Parkersburg


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): McVsa


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The blue tea


NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):Paul Lloyd


9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names):Anne Alroy


10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Boso Boston


11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Christmas Daisy


12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”):

Mandarin Orange shirty


13. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):Bagel Willow


14. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour” and the year): The Scrapbook Sun Tour 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! My TV Weather Anchor Name would be the same ;)